Thursday, November 4, 2010

P is for Proenza


There isnt a whole lot to say about Proenza this season other than it was fucking amazing. It was lady like, in that "Proenza Schouler way" if you have seen Jack and Lazaro's work you know exactly what I mean. I don't wanna say that the collection was futuristic, more like a new elegance? Mixed with a bit of 90s Nu-Rave and a dash of hippie boho vibes....
Will Jack and Lazaro ever stop ceasing to amaze me? At the rate they're going I'm going to have to say no.
 Season after season, it's something different yet very identifiably Proenza....As I stated above that "Proenza way" of designing, there just so dynamic. This season was, I feel anyway really inclusive as well. Anyone could find something in this collection, there wasn't one specific print or silhouette there is clearly a lot of variety, but its still a very cohesive and put together collection.

2 comments:

  1. proenza is amazing! im especially in love with the first two rows, more specifically the orange and blue outfits on the left of the second - stunningggggg!

    check out my giveaway (:
    http://kissbangsnap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete